Healthcare Intern (General Electric)
This internship has been designed to give Graduates one year challenging work assignments, developmental feedback, and exposure to leadership.
The duration of this internship program spans a period of 12 months, and combines hands-on experience with formal performance feedback to help participants transition from a school environment to the workplace.
Your responsibilities will include:
- For this specific role, we are looking for a qualified candidate to support our LCS products as well as provide technical support to our wide range of Customers’ Biomedical Engineers directly responsible for GE product portfolio in Hospitals.
- Program membership also requires continuous education through a combination of on-the-job and on-demand training.
- Responsibilities will vary by assignment, but some examples may include: e.g. for Field Services Engineering: Working with experienced field engineers on basic troubleshooting, installation, maintenance and service repair needs on designated equipment. Learning to effectively communicate with customers to ensure resolution and proper follow-up, leading to customer satisfaction
The idea candidate for this role will have:
- Degree / B.Tech in Electrical Engineering or B Tech in Clinical Engineering
- Basic understanding of engineering and/or manufacturing fundamentals. Prior internship or co-op experiences in engineering and/or manufacturing.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Possession of valid driver’s license under
- Authorized to work in Nigeria full-time and without restriction
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Confident self-starter who has demonstrated drive
- Excellent organization skills, ability to independently prioritize multiple tasks and work to deadlines