Senior Partner Sales Executive – DISTI (Microsoft Nigeria)
The PSE D is the overall leader of the account engagement strategy
with the Distributor (or Solution Aggregator), and is accountable for exceeding
all SMB priorities and objectives committed to, by the Distributor (Solution
Aggregator). The role will lead and manage a V-team of cross-segment Microsoft
personnel in successfully executing a Mobile First, Cloud First strategy, anchored
on these 5 key SMB Distribution Priorities:
1. Customer Acquisition at scale through Digital Marketing
2. Grow Total Revenue and Cloud Mix via Solution Aggregation
3. Grow Cloud Reach and Multiply Frequency
4. Enable Consumption & Usage across 3 main Cloud Service via
CLM to ensure customer success at scale
5. Mainstream CSP across the entire Distribution Ecosystem.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Set account engagement strategy starting with the creation of a
comprehensive full year business premised around the SureStep customer
acquisition and growth framework.
- Lead a V-Partner Team Unit of cross-segment & BG Microsoft
roles within the Sub Subsidiary, in executing the account pan, as well engaging
and galvanizing key Corp executives as necessary.
- Exceed all business KPIs, including, but not limited to:
Revenue, Cloud Mix Reach, Frequency, Consumption, Renewal, X-Sell & up-sell
and ensure all Sub assigned SMSG Scorecard metrics are green
- Land a Corp-assisted Distributor Profitability framework that
successfully drives and funds a Cloud Services and solution business
model transformation with C-Level Distribution Executives
- Provide thought and collaboration leadership on how
Distributor engage 3rd party vendors in assembling turn key Verticalized
Value Added Services and solution bundles
- Drive a business performance inspection ROB framework anchored
on the following: 1.Weekly meetings 2. Monthly Business Updates (MBUs),
Quarterly Business Reviews(QBRs) and Executive Business Connections.
- Ensure channel Incentives and all other business growth assets
and initiatives are fully invested in accelerating the business and maximize
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Must possess a minimum of 10 years of experience in enterprise solution
Software channel sales.
- Proven experience in executive relationship engagement, management and communication.
- Following skills are preferred: Advanced financial consultation,
business strategy development, cloud Solutions design and architecture ,
project envisioning and planning, deployment advisement and Customer Life Cycle
- Strong cross team collaboration and communication skills with particular
emphasis in excelling in a matrix environment
- People Management experience is a plus
- Master in Business Management, Finance, Technical Sales, Computer
Science or Organizational Developments