Customer Due Diligence Analyst (Standard Chartered)
Your responsibilities will include:
1. Retrieve all cases assigned and ensure completion of review with TAT.
2. Retrieve data from multiple system or hard copy sources and capture them to the destination system.
3. Review data consistency across various documents and system data according to pre-set guidelines.
4. To capture accurate CDD information/ documents into eCDD and other required systems.
5. To directly liaise with client and assist client to obtain/verify required CDD data / documents.
6. To provide proper advice to client primarily through telephone.
7. Exceptional case follow-up as according to the AML/CDD, such as for non-contactable cases.
8. To ensure CDD documents fulfil BB AML/ CDD Procedures and local requirements for proper AML/CDD control.
9. Provide ad hoc admin support to supervisor such as photocopying, scanning, data entry as assigned.
10. Ensure zero CST error on the approved CDD cases
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
1. University Degree and 3 years experience in relevant field.
2. A broad and in-depth knowledge of banking practices with relevant working experience in CDD.
3. A good working knowledge of risk management.
4. Must be customer-oriented, as a primary responsibility is to ensure that the unit provides a high standard of customer service.
5. Good inter-personal and management skills.
6. Ability to manage the operation of computer systems.
7. Microsoft skills – Spreadsheets and word processing.
8. Good Organization skills