B2P Operations Leader(General Electric)
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Your responsibilities will include:
- As operations leader you will be direct ownership for the wing-2-wing B2P process for all our operating platforms, you will be the key point of contact for the GE businesses.
- Coordinate with Global teams & will have full ownership for driving metrics.Key point of contact between Global Operations B2P & GE businesses.
- Working directly with local & global businesses leadership across West Africa you will :-Responsible for managing daily invoice volumes across our platforms.
- Ensuring that expected invoice volumes are received from suppliers/businessDrive regular 2-way process reviews with GE businesses Manage B2P in Nigeria, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Senegal, Liberia & ChadLeverage dashboards to report key process line metrics & trending Identify process bottlenecks with business dependencyUpdate on key productivity & line improvement projects.
- Coordinate teams responsible for operating & supporting the B2P process linesDeliver & maintain operating blue print for process lineImprove key operating metrics – Paid On time, Received on Time, Invoices on Hold, No-PO-No-Pay, Identify key productivity projects to improve process line efficiencyEnsure alignment of process line support teamscontrollership, in-country B2P resources, process expediting teamsEstablish & own operating rhythm needed to manage line operations
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Degree in Finance or Business management.
- 7+ years Operations or Finance experience.
- Clear track record in managing KPIs & delivering operational improvements Prior team management experience.
- Preferably 5+ years & exposure to virtual/remote team.
- Fluent in English.
- French speaking a plus Available & willing to travel to any country in the region Ability to influence & work collaboratively with matrixed teams.
- Strong communicator, building relationships with internal customers & external suppliers.
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required (please indicate clearly on your resume)Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria.