Compliance Manager(Standard Chartered)
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Provide timely regulatory advice and recommendations on key issues for the branches within the designated cluster structure.
- Ensure AML regulations, policies and requirements are clearly communicated to branch staff.
- Provide support to branches in complying with the new and changing regulations, as well as Group policies and standards
- Deliver refresher trainings to branch staff on key Group Compliance policies and procedures.
- Manage, coordinate and deliver appropriate training programme to ensure branch staff are sufficiently trained to apply and administer AML related controls in their day to day business activities.
- Assist in the development of an effective compliance culture in the branches by promoting the benefits of ethical business conduct and benefits of compliance.
- Coordinates and performs Branch Reviews for the branches within the cluster structure.
- Prepare and send MI to Country, Head Compliance on the activities within the designated cluster structure. This includes reporting of trends and risks (both existing and emerging) for management actions and decisions.
- Ensure close working relationship with the business, Regulatory/Business Compliance and FCC resources and ensure that there is a clear delineation of duties and responsibilities among various parties.