Pre-Sales Software Solutions Leader(General Electric)
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Bring deep outcome selling experience and skills to this role to lead GE’s outcome selling approach at each of our strategic customers to drive growth in PS (Power Services) region orders, sales and operating profit.
- Lead outcome selling account planning process with each strategic account to establish a deep understanding of their business outcomes and needs, and align and quantify our value proposition with our customer’s specific business outcomes,
- Work closely with current Account teams to lead customer engagement at the C-level to introduce our vision, link customer business objectives to KPI and align KPI to measureable outcomes and quantifiable value.
- Establish and drive critical milestones and align our sales, services, support teams and executives with the correct decision-makers and influencers across our customers’ Executives, Traders, Asset Managers and Plant Managers to drive desired outcomes.
- Leverage Regional Account teams’ deep knowledge of customer organizational dynamics (i.e. key decision-makers and influencers).
- Partner with Region Account teams to maximize revenue opportunities aligned with maximizing customer outcome value (i.e. outcome selling, subscription, HW/Services/SW upsell opportunities, etc.)
- Meet assigned quarterly and yearly sales and strategic account objectives in targeted customers.
- Provide feedback from customers, market knowledge and other insights gained to further enhance and improve our services offerings.
- Educate, train and develop current PS sales talent in outcome based selling. Success Criteria: Major personal performance objectives for this role in the first 12 months are: - Close a number (4-5) of deals in a manner that shows a new way of outcome based selling, pulling together SW/HW/Services. - Define business cases and repeatable processes which PS can further execute on.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- 10+ years’ experience in software sales and related software services sales, including relevant energy/power generation industry experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, engineering, computer science, marketing or related discipline.
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in the role’s location.