Field Wellhead Maintenance/Wireline Specialist (Hobark International Limited (HIL))
Your responsibilities will include:
- Execute the quarterly routine wellhead maintenance schedule and keep records of all well integrity issues (Wellhead, DHSV or abnormal pressures).
- Participate in regular review of Well status with WIMS focal point and Head of Well Services or Well Services team in Lagos.
- Coordinate the required wireline and wellhead maintenance (WHM) activities with the Offshore / Onshore Field Production and Maintenance Supervisors and the designated wellhead maintenance contractor.
- Carry out first line wellhead maintenance (Visual inspections, leak-off tests and routine or non-routine greasing of Xmas tree & annulus Valves, Inflow-test on DHSV etc) on designated wells.
- Responsible for supervising the WHM and wireline contractors during visits to the field to execute the WHM and wireline programme (during his shift) safely and up the required standards.
- Report and record all work carried out alone to adequate standards for adequate record-keeping (well files + WIMS) and with the wireline and WHM contractor using the approved WHM/wireline report template.
- Provide the Head of Well Services with a report of all WHM activities as well as wireline activities carried out in his shift for analysis.
- Witness and approve the redress and testing of all Xmas tree, associated gate valves and choke assemblies. Ensure that all test results and certificates associated with the tests are quality assured and sent to Head of Well Services in Lagos.
- Keep accurate inventory of valve spares, materials/consumables (lubricants, valve cleaner, sealant) and all necessary WHM/WIRELINE equipment in the field under own responsibility (with support from Production/Maintenance Supervisor on duty).
- Ensure that adequate and sufficient spares to support all Xmas trees, associated valves and choke assemblies etc are available in the field including x-overs where required, specialty lubricants, etc.
- Initiate changes to WHM and wireline operational procedures, when required, for review and approval by the Head of Well Services.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- HND or Higher Degree qualification in an Engineering discipline is essential.
- Broad knowledge of WHM and lubrication on all types of Xmas tree valves, actuated valves and choke assemblies etc.
- Good knowledge of Baker TE-5 TRSCSSV and associated equipment as a minimum, other models are a plus.
- Broad knowledge of Wireline operations on all types of Xmas trees that include: Dril-quip, FMC, Vetco Gray and Cameron.
- Ability to work safely in autonomy, sometimes on isolated satellite platforms
- A working knowledge of wireline tools for varieties of wireline operations would be an advantage.
- Good written/spoken English and PC literate