EID Intern Recruitment (GE Nigeria )
Engineering students who will join our technical team during vacation period.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Compiling technical and commercial documentations to support revenue recognition;
- Support sourcing, logistics and OTR functions to expedite delivery of spare part;
- Monitoring & analyzing metrics;
- Support housekeeping in the shop and other EHS actions;
- Material & equipment inspection;
- Support inventory count and delivery to customer.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Candidate must be enrolled as a full-time or part time student at any degree level and meet the following requirements: Major in Engineering/Accounting/HR discipline.
- Some past leadership experience.
- Proven ability to meet deadline in a fast pace changing environment.
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in the role’s location.
- Ability to quickly adapt to a changing environment.
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible and a team-player.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to multi-task and support multiple priorities.
- Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skills.
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills.