Country Security Manager (ABB Nigeria Limited)
Your responsibilities will include:
- Monitor physical security of NGABB premises and provide necessary advice for management.
- Provide NGABB expats with security briefings, updates and advice, keeping regular contact and full database of all their details and dependents in Nigeria.
- Confirm proper security arrangements for ABB visitors from exporting countries. Provide visitors with required briefings/updates and maintain necessary contact with them.
- Support, coordinate and monitor security arrangements for ABB projects and movement of personnel inside Nigeria.
- Provide security updates/presentations and monthly security reports to Country and Regional Security management.
- Maintain effective network with security peers and local authorities to share necessary security information and benchmark best practices.
- Act as a member of NGABB Crisis Management Team.
- Prepare, edit and update necessary security plans.
- Train staff on ABB security policies, procedures and regulations.
- Perform necessary audits at ABB premises, approved accommodations and project sites.
- Contribute to effective risk management by providing necessary assessments when required.
- Identify, investigate and resolve security breaches.
- Collect, analyze and report on performance according to region security plan and agreed KPIs.
- Drive behavioral change for continuous improvement of security performance.
The ideal candidate for this role will include:
- To be considered for this position, you should be a police/military graduate, or Bachelor degree with security management studies with 10 years of experience.
- You must also have at least 3 years of experience in Corporate Security and have complete command over the English language.