Project Manager, PMD (AOS Orwell)
Your responsibilities will include:
- Reporting to the GM Operations, the Project Manager will lead the project team covering planning and coordination, scheduling, financial and cost management, contract administration and customer communications, deliverables and relationships of assigned projects.
- Establish professional relationships with customers to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Managing the interest of all stakeholders (customer, OEM, suppliers, etc.) in the project.
- Ensure that the baseline project documents are produced, maintained, made available to all parties concerned and effectively used (managing the project).
- Ensures that the project is correctly planned and managed during execution.
- Monitor and Control the financial status of the project (BG, EAC, Billings, cost budgets, milestone payments, warranty etc.).
- Accurately report the status (resources, technical issues, customer satisfaction, Financial) of assigned projects on all key metrics
- Manage the process of scope definition and change control, including estimating and negotiations of contract / scope variations (change orders).
- Anticipate timely important potential risks (technical or other).
- Establish and execute detailed plans to ensure that risks are mitigated and opportunities are realized
- Prepare sub-contract strategy, select sub-contractors, and negotiate contracts and control
- Work with sales (on request) to ensure that project proposals are supported with proposal deliverables e.g. risk/opportunity, estimate, project plan, planning.
- Expertise to deliver solutions in DCS & Safety system platforms, Field Instrumentation and Fire & Gas system.
- Lead complete DCS Project management life cycle of Small/Medium/Large scale Projects.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Relevant multi - domain experience in segments like Refinery & Petrochemical, Oil & Gas.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering Discipline (Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation)
- Very Good Project Management skills, PMI certification is a major advantage.
- Have Good Knowledge in DCS/PLC Based Project Execution.
- Overall Experience (10-15 Years) in an Industrial Automation Field & 3-5 years working Experience as a Project manager in DCS field.