Client Technical Professional - Security (IBM)
At IBM, creating innovative IT solutions for global companies is only the beginning. Our clients need to ensure that their world-class systems not only meet business requirements, but are secure and reliable. That's where you come in.
As a Security Specialist, you'll use your expertise in analyzing and translating business requirements into control objectives; designing security controls, and implementing them along with a security management cycle.
You'll assist in enabling and securing client systems in relation to their organizations, cultures and ecosystems. You'll apply your technical know-how to deliver asset classification models, risk analysis reports, information security policies, security solution scenarios, implementation plans, security services, and procedures, as well as security effectiveness evaluation reports and security awareness workshops. You'll also be involved in trouble shooting, sizing and critical customer situations.
Clients count on IBM to provide products, solutions and services that are high quality, technologically advanced and consistently reliable. Help make the world work better. Join us.
Interested in learning more about IBM? Check out the IBM Global Careers newsletter.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 3 years experience in Analyze Client Needs, Requirements and Expectations
- At least 3 years experience in Implement Enterprise-wide Security Admin Solutions
- At least 3 years experience in Implement Network Security Solutions
- At least 3 years experience in Implement Secure Remote Access Solutions
- At least 3 years experience in Apply Knowledge of Key Security Standards
- At least 3 years experience in Use Written Communication Skills
- At least 3 years experience in Implement Security Middleware/Platforms/Applications/DS/System Management
- Certified in CISSP
- English: Fluent
Since its inception, IBM has been a company that defined itself not by particular products, technologies or leaders, but by persistent values.
Today, shared values are more essential than ever before-for enterprises, for individuals and for the globally integrating society of the 21st Century.
- Dedication to every clients success
- Innovation that matters - for our company and the world
- Trust and responsibility in all relationships
These are the core values that serve as the foundation of IBM's culture and brand and the guide for each IBMer's work, decisions and relationships.