Manager, Resourcing (Stanbic IBTC)
Achieve staffing objectives for the business through effective workforce planning, proactive candidate sourcing, candidate evaluation, advisory and market intelligence aligned to business needs.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Review resourcing needs of the business and develop recruitment strategies for the organization and define sourcing strategies.
- Managing and driving the resourcing governance process, review all job adverts to ensure audit readiness and they are in line with statutory requirements.
- Continually review the resourcing process to ensure they align with best practice and serve as a guide to interviewers and others involved in the recruitment process.
- Participate in interviews for candidates as necessary, providing other members of the panel with required information and relevant rules and ensuring procedures are adhered to accordingly.
- Oversee the conduct of the pre-employment assessments.
- Monitor recruitment activities through the online recruitment portal and external recruitment agencies, to ensure service level agreements are being adhered to.
- Assist in the streamlining and continuous improvement of internal and external recruitment and selection methods and approaches.
- Ensuring recruitment deadlines from Human Capital (HC) Business Partners and other Business Partners are met
- Provision of regular reports detailing recruitment and selection activities in the business.
- Ensures there is an annual approved Workforce plan in place; viz-a-viz, supporting the BUHs and HCBPs planning, preparing and deploying according to the Workforce plan.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Minimum of five (8) years generalist HR experience with at least 3 years in a recruitment function
- Sound knowledge of HR processes, principles and concepts.
- Knowledge of up-to date talent attraction strategies and trends.
- Good understanding of the retail business (Banking or FMCG).
- Solid computer skills; proficiency in the use of office software products and in the compilation of statistical data.
- Ability to solve complex issues and propose creative solutions.
- Ability to contribute to the improvement of the recruitment process.
- Excellent time-management skills; effective organizing skills; ability to plan and prioritize own work programme under tight deadlines, as well as to work on own initiative and as a member of a team
- A high degree of tact, diplomacy and discretion, and proven ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to demonstrate sound judgment.
- Strong interpersonal skills demonstrated by the ability to lead and gain the assistance/cooperation of others, as well as the ability to work effectively with people of different national and cultural backgrounds with sensitivity and respect for diversity.
About Stanbic IBTC
IBTC Bank is a leading provider of integrated financial services including personal banking, corporate banking, credit cards, business banking, pensions and wealth management products and services. Stanbic IBTC Bank offers clients a wide range of corporate, investment, business and personal banking products and solutions. With over 60 branches across the country and over 1500 dedicated staff, we are positioned to take care of your banking requirements