Manager, Financial Integrity(Stanbic IBTC)
You are to Create direction and focus for effective operation of the regulatory reporting function of Finance.
Implement effective risk management processes in the department.
Drive the implementation of best practices in capital management.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Take responsibility for the completion of all aspects of the regulatory returns.
• Understand the requirements for regulatory reporting for the Bank and keep the bank up to date on regulatory changes.
• Coordinate CBN annual routine examinations.
• Attend to all queries coming from the submitted EFASS returns, and other ad-hoc requests from the regulators.
• Develop a financial risk dashboard and compliance framework for the department.
• Ensure that all external reporting requirements are timelessly met, including preparation of periodic regulatory returns in compliance with CBN/NDIC/FRCN guidelines.
• Ensure that all regulatory ratios are complied with.
• Prompt resolution of all regulatory audit issues.
• Implementation of best practices in capital management.
• Implementation of best practices in risk management.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
• A business or other degree with a highly numerate bias
• Accounting qualification (ACA/ACCA)
• Minimum of 4 years post qualification experience in Regulatory Reporting.
• Working knowledge of SAP, Finacle and Calypso.
• Computer literacy (MS Office packages).
• Good communication and presentation skills.
• Working knowledge/understanding of International Financial Reporting Standards;
• An understanding of the Central Bank of Nigeria’s regulations and reporting requirements
• Understanding of broad risk principles
• Computer literate (MS Office packages)
• Problem solving and analytical ability
• Ability to analyse and evaluate data for acceptability and correctness.
• Problem solving and analytical mind, Initiative, Planning, Persuasive,Pay attention to detail, and Strong leadership qualities;
• Action/ delivery/ control oriented;
• Excellent interpersonal relationship skills;
• Able to manage time constraints and prioritise.
About Stanbic IBTC Stanbic
IBTC Bank is a leading provider of integrated financial services including personal banking, corporate banking, credit cards, business banking, pensions and wealth management products and services. Stanbic IBTC Bank offers clients a wide range of corporate, investment, business and personal banking products and solutions. With over 60 branches across the country and over 1500 dedicated staff, we are positioned to take care of your banking requirements