Financial and Operational Performance Management (FOPM) Specialty Sales Representative (IBM)
IBM is seeking to hire a Financial and Operational Performance Management (FOPM) Specialty Sales Representative to join our team. We live in a moment of remarkable change and opportunity. Data and technology are transforming industries, society, and even the workplace–by creating professions that did not exist before the emergence of data, cloud, social, and mobile. As the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, IBM is a leader in this global transformation and just the place to continue your career.
IBM is expanding its Analytics Software Sales Team. The candidate will be focused on Financial and Operational Performance Management (FOPM) solution sales covering the Analytics Enterprise accounts in the North America market. Also, the candidate will engage directly with sales opportunities. Additionally, the candidate will develop long-term sales strategies, generate tactical and comprehensive solutions, prospect, develop, and close large-scale transactions, and manage relationships with extended internal team in a matrixed environment as well as external partners.
IBM’s FOPM applications support planning, profitability management, goal setting, financial and operational planning, and the end-to-end financial close and reporting process, all in an integrated “best of breed” solutions.
Your responsibilities will include:
- achieving assigned FOPM quota as assigned by the regional and segment leaders on a consistent basis
- establishing and maintaining strong partnerships with external IBM business partners
- defining and executing on sales plays and competitive differentiators
- meeting and exceeding all internal controls, including reporting, and expenses
- planning and forecasting with precision using IBM’s Finance Operations and Performance Management solutions that align finance and operations
- accelerating the financial close and reporting process, all while providing greater transparency and confidence in numbers
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- demonstrated track record of consistent sales quota achievement
- proven ability to penetrate accounts and meet with stakeholders within accounts
- proven ability to manage sales through forecasting, build a pipeline, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning
- proven ability to initiate and close multiple deals at once
- exhibited knowledge of value solutions based selling, as well as account planning, prospecting, business development and strategy development
- demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills with technical aptitude to deliver powerful, succinct, convincing, and customer-focused presentations at all levels of an organization
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 5 years experience in enterprise sales with companies such as IBM, Oracle, SAP, and Anaplan
- At least 5 years experience in selling to the Office of Finance, or working in the Office of Finance
- At least 5 years experience in selling enterprise applications in a complex environment
- English: Fluent
- At least 8 years experience in enterprise sales with companies such as IBM, Oracle, SAP, and Anaplan
- At least 8 years experience in selling to the Office of Finance, or working in the Office of Finance
- At least 8 years experience in selling enterprise applications in a complex environmen
Since its inception, IBM has been a company that defined itself not by particular products, technologies or leaders, but by persistent values.
Today, shared values are more essential than ever before-for enterprises, for individuals and for the globally integrating society of the 21st Century.
- Dedication to every clients success
- Innovation that matters - for our company and the world
- Trust and responsibility in all relationships
These are the core values that serve as the foundation of IBM's culture and brand and the guide for each IBMer's work, decisions and relationships.