General Manager, Business Development and Strategy (Michael Stevens Consulting)
They seek to employ a self-managed and thoroughly professional General Manager (Business Development and Strategy) to provide high level business development support to the CEO.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Lead the business development team from the front, and provide support in the areas of business strategy development and implementation.
- Direct supervision of some of the SBU’s of the firm to ensure operational effectiveness and profitability.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- A First Degree in Electrical/Electronic or Mechanical Engineering, or relevant field.
- A Master's Degree in Electrical/Electronic, Mechanical Engineering, Business Administration or other relevant fields would be an added advantage.
- Senior Electrical, Electronic, Instrumentation or Mechanical Engineer with up to 15 - 20 years relevant experience.
- Strong business development and project management skills acquired in Engineering practice, and/or Management Consulting.
- Familiarity with Budgets, Performance Management and Financial Reporting.
- Entrepreneurial drive
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication, presentation and influencing skills
- Effective business development ability