OIMR Vessel Company Representative (WTS Energy)
Act as the focus and point of contact for the Contractor Site Representative on the vessel
Your responsibilities will include
- Organize day to day work on the vessel in coordination with the Contractor Vessel Site Representative
- Follow the progress of the work performed from the vessel and perform schedule monitoring along with the progress
- Ensure the right level of quality on the vessel and work with Contractor to achieve project requirement with regards to QA
- Ensure that the level of supervision of the activities performed on and from the vessel is sufficient to meet project specifications requirements
- Enforce daily meetings and weekly progress meetings with Contractor onboard and maintain regular communication with Contractor Vessel Site Representative
- Evaluate technical and work execution issues on the vessel with Contractor and contribute to their resolution at the vessel level whenever possible
- Enforce the Contract on the vessel and promptly report to above level any deviation for further decision to be taken
- Maintain at vessel perimeter an updated register of all queries and approved and non approved waivers and ensure proper dispatch within COMPANY Organization
- Maintain at vessel perimeter an updated register of all deviations and non conformances and develop them into a punch list of items to be resolved
- Enforce sufficient reporting process for the activities performed on and from the vessel to allow decision making process to be done at the appropriate level within COMPANY organization in accordance with applicable Delegation Of Authority (DOA).
- Report any issue to Lead Installation Engineer/Offshore Operation Supervisor and maintain regular and efficient information to him
- Participate in clarification and responses to Contractor queries and requests for waivers issued for the activities performed on the vessel in accordance with project procedures
- Ensure proper liaison with the rest of the DW PJC organization to guaranty adequate coordination within the team for offshore activities. Particular attention will be paid to liaise on a regular basis and as needed with the
- HSE Engineer and the SIMOPS Coordinators on the FPSO.
- Ensure that activities performed on site in the project perimeter fulfil project HSE requirements
- Report any incident as per Company and Project rules
- Implement with Contractor Site Representative any Risk Assessment of Service Safety Analysis as required by COMPANY HSE procedures
- Ensure the preparation of SIMOPS procedures offshore with the support of the SIMOPS Coordinator
- Act as RSESD (Responsible Safety & Environment on Site Delegate) on the Deep Water field reporting in particular to the Field RSES
- Act as RSESD in charge of SIMOPS implementation and supervision with drilling units
- Ensure that COMPANY requirements are achieved at each phase of installation and carefully highlight/report to the hierarchy any shortcomings that may appear before vessel demobilisation
- Offshore Site Representative will act as RSES (Delegate) and get involved in permit to work system as required by HSE Company rules, in particular during SIMOPS on the installation SITE
The ideal candidate will have
- Chartered or company trained Engineer, Technical Diploma holder with good experience in subsea operations (Drilling/Completions and Installations) :
- Sound background in Oil and Gas industry as an Installation specialist
- Particular experience of Sub-sea system and of simultaneous operations in Oil Production environment
- Good communication and Co-ordination skills, team oriented
- Fluent in English language, good ability in reporting and electronic files handling.
About WTS Energy
WTS Energy is a leading Consultant/Manpower Supply company to the International Oil, Gas an Energy industry. We supply Consultants to the Projects and Operations of our Clients. We also perform Outsourcing Services like Project Recruitment Campaigns and Workforce Management in Oil and Gas regions around the world. We operate globally with offices in 12 countries.