About Stanbic IBTC Bank
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading provider of integrated financial services including personal banking, corporate banking, credit cards, business banking, pensions and wealth management products and services.
Stanbic IBTC Bank offers clients a wide range of corporate, investment, business and personal banking products and solutions. With over 60 branches across the country and over 1500 dedicated staff, we are positioned to take care of your banking requirements.
At Stanbic IBTC Bank, we strive for higher standards and we believe in moving you forward towards achieving your personal or business goals.
We want to ensure that you experience first-hand benefits of being part of an African bank with a global network and expertise
Stanbic IBTC Bank continues to play a significant role in some of the largest capital markets deals not only in Nigeria but in the continent as well.
At Stanbic IBTC, our people form the core of who we are. For this reason, we value our people and recognise that they are our competitive advantage. Choosing to work with Stanbic IBTC is a significant professional step in the right direction. Our people are passionate about making a difference in the lives of others, so we give our staff credit for the group’s ability to continually build on its legacy of sustainability, innovation and success.
At Stanbic IBTC, we are focused on becoming the leading end-to-end financial solutions provider in Nigeria through innovative and customer-focused people. Therefore, customers benefit from our steadfast commitment to excellent service and financial solutions we provide that meet their needs.
Great people skills, the ability to understand our customers’ individual circumstances and needs, and a passion for making a positive difference in people’s lives are what define our people. With operations in every state in Nigeria, Stanbic IBTC employs a remarkable array of talent from different nationalities and origins, varied backgrounds and expert specialisations.
Head Portfolio Reporting Credit Finance/ MIS
To lead a team of people responsible for creating and maintaining a robust management information platform & process, producing accurate, timely and meaningful MI to meet regulatory & other requirements and assisting credit leadership team with business decisions, and providing credit analytics to inform credit policy.
Your responsibilities will include
- Creation & Maintenance of a robust MI platform & process
- Analysis & documentation of Credit MI needs of all stakeholders – Board, EXCO, Head Office, Regulatory Authorities, team Leadership etc and creation of a platform & process to meet these needs on a sustainable basis
- Creation of MS Excel and MS Access Databases to supplement Bank systems where there are gaps
- Recommending appropriate software where appropriate
- Producing accurate, timely and meaningful MI and Reports
- Oversee the production of all MI required to adequately manage credit risk in the Bank
- Ensure that reports and returns to all stakeholders are accurate and reach recipients before agreed deadlines
- Ensure ongoing availability of accurate, ‘real time’ management information covering ‘flow’ and ‘stock’ measures
- Support objectives performance appraisal in all areas by providing workflow measurement and turnaround monitoring systems and MI on a regular basis
- Provide Modeling and Analytics Expertise
- Build capacity within credit for effective trend analysis, modeling and analytics
• Head, CIB Credit
• Head, PBB Credit
• Country Credit Committee