About Stanbic IBTC Bank
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading provider of integrated financial services including personal banking, corporate banking, credit cards, business banking, pensions and wealth management products and services.
Stanbic IBTC Bank offers clients a wide range of corporate, investment, business and personal banking products and solutions. With over 60 branches across the country and over 1500 dedicated staff, we are positioned to take care of your banking requirements.
At Stanbic IBTC Bank, we strive for higher standards and we believe in moving you forward towards achieving your personal or business goals.
We want to ensure that you experience first-hand benefits of being part of an African bank with a global network and expertise
Stanbic IBTC Bank continues to play a significant role in some of the largest capital markets deals not only in Nigeria but in the continent as well.
At Stanbic IBTC, our people form the core of who we are. For this reason, we value our people and recognise that they are our competitive advantage. Choosing to work with Stanbic IBTC is a significant professional step in the right direction. Our people are passionate about making a difference in the lives of others, so we give our staff credit for the group’s ability to continually build on its legacy of sustainability, innovation and success.
At Stanbic IBTC, we are focused on becoming the leading end-to-end financial solutions provider in Nigeria through innovative and customer-focused people. Therefore, customers benefit from our steadfast commitment to excellent service and financial solutions we provide that meet their needs.
Great people skills, the ability to understand our customers’ individual circumstances and needs, and a passion for making a positive difference in people’s lives are what define our people. With operations in every state in Nigeria, Stanbic IBTC employs a remarkable array of talent from different nationalities and origins, varied backgrounds and expert specialisations.
Configuration and Release Management Analyst
Working under the supervision of the team lead, implements new configuration changes to Finacle 10.2 product utilizing the Program Configuration Management Plan and Procedures.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Develops and implements configuration changes to improve the overall efficiency of system processing.
- Follows standard methodology using department tools, documentation and knowledge to maintain configuration control of the documentation, work products, software and firmware.
- Responds to requests and direction with appropriate sense of urgency.
- Keeps accurate reporting records.
- Provides quality and timely support and assistance to customers to resolve problems and issues in area of expertise.
- Answers questions and addresses issues in a clear, concise and timely manner
- Is fully able to understand design configuration and how it relates to system configuration.
- Analyzes product correction of deficiency, changes and new system enhancements as approved by Change Control Board to ensure they meet program and business best practice standards.
- Willingly expands knowledge by taking continuing education classes in area of job responsibility
- Proactively generates ideas for improvements
- Takes advantage of opportunities without being asked, goes one step beyond
- Identifies the existence of problems and/or opportunities for improvements
- Identifies recognized trends
- Identifies cause and effect relationships and source of problems and resolution.
- Adheres to and supports organizational policies and procedures.
- Represents the organization in a professional manner at all times.
- Demonstrates courteous, professional and efficient service to our customers, both internal and external.
- Fosters a positive and productive work environment that furthers the quality and effectiveness of the CM service provided.
- Understands group process and fosters an atmosphere of cooperation, collaboration and respect.