About Standard Chartered Bank
We're one of the world's most international banks. Our global network provides banking services in some of the world's most dynamic markets. We operate in some of the world's most dynamic markets and have been for over 150 years. More than 90 per cent of our income and profits are derived from Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
We provide a wide-range of products and services for personal and business customers across 68 markets.
Our income and profits have more than doubled in the last few years as a result of our geographic focus and commitment to our customers.
We aim to be a positive force in our markets. Our brand promise, Here for good, underlines our distinctive approach. We’re one of the world's most international banks with over 1,700 branches, offices and outlets in 68 countries.
We offer a wide range of career opportunities, enabling you to collaborate across borders and experience different cultures. With our presence in the most dynamic markets, we can help accelerate your career.
Show us you can shine and you’ll discover everything we have to offer.
Manager, Wealth Operations
The job role provides on-going support to investment and Bancassurance products by interfacing between business units and GSSC to ensure processes are completed within SLA
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage day to day wealth operations to ensure operational excellence.
- Communicate, impement and ensure compliance with operational guidelines, wealth management manuals and other policies.
- Oversee and perform operational reviews and approvals on new investment subscriptions, redemptions, deal confirmations and statements, insurance booking, accounting entries and reconciliations.
- Investigate and resolve clients complaints.
- Manage a team of employees including Coaching, performance review and make personnel decisions.
- Support and drive operations component of strategic business initiatives.
The ideal candidate for this position will have:
- Good academic qualification at University level
- Good analytical skills
- Good communication skill
- Excellent computer skills with a good working knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Team management skills
- Good knowledge of investment operations
- Minimum of 5 years experience in banking operations including investment operations