About Standard Chartered Bank
We're one of the world's most international banks. Our global network provides banking services in some of the world's most dynamic markets.We operate in some of the world's most dynamic markets and have been for over 150 years. More than 90 per cent of our income and profits are derived from Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
We provide a wide-range of products and services for personal and business customers across 68 markets.
Our income and profits have more than doubled in the last few years as a result of our geographic focus and commitment to our customers.
We aim to be a positive force in our markets. Our brand promise, Here for good, underlines our distinctive approach.We’re one of the world's most international banks with over 1,700 branches, offices and outlets in 68 countries.
We offer a wide range of career opportunities, enabling you to collaborate across borders and experience different cultures. With our presence in the most dynamic markets, we can help accelerate your career.
Show us you can shine and you’ll discover everything we have to offer.
The role of the Relationship Manager will be to manage the activities in the OCC team/ unit, work closely as a team with the CA and CCM in deepening relationships and driving revenue growth, post deal account maintenance and managing the risk associated with the portfolio.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Formulate and implement business plan/strategy for local Banks in lines with FIG overall business target. This covers onshore and offshore business.
- Position SCB as the right partner for the local Banks
- Assume responsibility for growing the business i.e. increasing wallet share of existing clients by actively cross selling the full suite of SCB capabilities and on-boarding new clients.
- Provide access to and build close relationships with clients’ key decisions makers
- Responsible for ensuring quality of pitches and coordinating the products
- partners for efficient and smooth deal execution
- Lead and coach the Banks team to maximise overall customer profitability and share of wallet, meeting and exceeding the business targets
- Assume responsibility for Account Management and portfolio quality.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- MBA/ M.Sc or Professional qualifications